Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Tree Factor - Online aid for you child's math education

The Factor Tree

Practice Makes Perfect
Factor Tree provides the practice and training needed for a child to truly master key math skills.
Steady Growth
Our motivating environment helps develop problem solving skills and self-confidence.
Instant Feedback
Factor Tree's gives students the opportunity to immediately correct and learn from mistakes.
Our custom curriculum
Factor Tree's state testing inspired curriculum includes topics covering pre-K to 6th grade.



Sign up now and get a FREE TRIAL! Who doesn't love to hear the word Free!

What is Factor Tree?

Factor Tree is an online tool for helping children in pre-school to sixth grade supplement their math education. Our program is implemented in the form of computer adaptive learning which adjusts to each student’s performance.


My personal experience with Tree Factor has been a surprising one. My daughter, a 4th grade student is so bad at math. I myself was a C student just like she is. I was so horrible in math and my grandmother a math tutor could not help me. I just did not want to take the time to listen to her. I stayed a C student and barely made my way out of High School without failing. My fear for both of my daughters is failing math. It's a small, petty fear but nevertheless it is a reality that my daughter's may never really get math and this could hurt them in their future's. I started my oldest on Tree Factor for the free monthly trial and now I'm a member. We loved it so much that we actually stuck with it. She loves coming home from school and getting online to learn. That's unusual! She is taught in a way that is very effective for her. The online help is great, she is amused, she laughs, she gets it! My second grade daughter is starting to decline in math and I'm hopeful that this website will help her as well. I had very low hopes going into this and now I'm shocked at the outcome. My daughters first grade card since starting this showed a huge jump! Math is FUN! She and I are realizing this now and I couldn't be happier! YAY Tree Factor!! I love you!! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment