Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cosmopolitan Magazine 5$ Special Subscription offer (& Marie Claire!!)

Cosmopolitan Magazine! 

Cosmopolitan is the best selling Woman's magazine of all time!! Take part in this special offer for a limited time only. I am a BzzAgent working on this very cool campaign meaning I get to spread the word on how I feel about this magazine. I love it!! You don't get a tiny thin full of ads pamphlet, you get a thick page to page article and awesome photo spread of things you like to see! Cosmo always has me saying...hmm..I didn't know that!! Or laughing with my husband (He reads it too!!) over some silly article on how to keep your man interested or involved or pleased! lol! It's always fun to read and isn't that expensive at the store but I know how it is to be tight on money especially after the Holiday Season! Take advantage of this offer and if you don't want to click through me go to Cosmopolitan.com and get the offer for yourself. You'll be happy you did! This is cheap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment